Index of family folder contents:
1.The Beare Family, by Geo C Morphett. This booklet was originally published by the Pioneers Association of South Australia in 1942. The Yankalilla and District Historical Society purchased a copy of the booklet and has it in its library. Copies are available from the Pioneers Association.
2. Article on William L Beare in Pastoral Pioneers of South Australia (2 pages). [YDHS files 3702 & 3703]
3. Newspaper article: Lucy Anne Beare and Kangaroo Island cemetery. [YDHS file 4902].
4. Photograph (98 KB) of the stained glass window in Christ Church Yankalilla in memory of W.H. Beare. [YDHS file 9694]
Cockburn, Rodney Pastoral Pioneers of South Australia, 1927
Morphett, George The Beare Family, 2011
- CT stands for Certificate of title. eg CT 100/ 25 stands for Certificate of Title volume 100, folio 25.
- To access photos and records contact the Society.
- Books published by the Society (ie To Find the Way and the "Old ..." series of books) are available for sale at the Fleurieu Coast Visitor Centre.
- Not all the books listed in the Bibliographies are readily available - some are privately printed or out of print. Contact us for more information.
If you have any additional information about this family – we would love to hear from you.