Index of family folder contents:
1. Notes on Robert Beaumont Clark, by Margaret Morgan.
2. YDHS File 3654 – R.B.Clark
3. SAILIS Historical Name search
4. CT 55/48
5. Newspaper articles re Clark in Western Australia
6. R.B.Clark’s Yankalilla store
7. Letter to Editor of the Observer by R.B.Clark, 3-11-1900.
8. Newspaper articles 1902 and 1903.
9. Observer 26-9-1903 – wattle cultivation
10. Register 26-9-1914 – encouraging bravery.
11. Trees for soldiers – newspaper articles.
12. Trees for soldiers – Observer 26-6-1915
13. Trees for soldiers – newspaper articles.
14. R.B. Clark – champion walker. Mail 28-1-1928.
15. R.B.Clark in the 1930s.
Williams, R. To Find the Way, 1991, page 128f.
- CT stands for Certificate of title. eg CT 100/ 25 stands for Certificate of Title volume 100, folio 25.
- To access photos and records contact the Society.
- Books published by the Society (ie To Find the Way and the "Old ..." series of books) are available for sale at the Fleurieu Coast Visitor Centre.
- Not all the books listed in the Bibliographies are readily available - some are privately printed or out of print. Contact us for more information.
If you have any additional information about this family – we would love to hear from you.