Index of family folder contents:
1. Photograph of John and Catherine Clarke
2. James Clarke’s letter, page 1 & 2
3. Clarke family – research notes by Margaret Morgan
4. 5515 Main South Rd – certificates of title
5. CT 747/160
6. Section map for Wattle Flat
7. Time Capsule St Peter’s Church Normanville
8. Two old photographs of Wattle Hills homestead
9. Death Notice for John Clarke, Southern Cross, 19 Dec 1890 page 6
10. Photograph of the stable.
11. Part of original homestead.
12. Photograph of Catherine Clarke and daughters. (YDHS file 9535)
13. Lois Clarke, wife of James, 8th child of John & Catherine (YDHS file 9537)
14.James Andrew Clarke (YDHS file 9539)
15. Thomas Lawrence Clarke, 2nd son of John and Catherine (YDHS file 9541)
Williams, Roy To Find the Way, 1991, page 241
- CT stands for Certificate of title. eg CT 100/ 25 stands for Certificate of Title volume 100, folio 25.
- To access photos and records contact the Society.
- Books published by the Society (ie To Find the Way and the "Old ..." series of books) are available for sale at the Fleurieu Coast Visitor Centre.
- Not all the books listed in the Bibliographies are readily available - some are privately printed or out of print. Contact us for more information.
If you have any additional information about this family – we would love to hear from you.