Index of family folder contents:
1. Report on the Forbes family, by Margaret Morgan.
2. Family of Charles Forbes sen., information supplied by Janet Gregory.
3. Charles Forbes jnr., Cyclopedia of South Australia.
4. Research notes on Charles Forbes jnr., by Margaret Morgan
5. Baptism certificate for Charles Thomas Forbes.
6. Marriage certificate for Charles Thomas Forbes.
7. Marriages of Charles Thomas Forbes.
8. Baptism certificate for John Charles Heathcote Forbes.
9. L.R. Forbes – information supplied by a descendant.
10. L.R. Forbes, from Kleinig, R, A Guide Behind the Lines, vol 2 no 1253.
11. War records of L.R. Forbes from the National Archives of Australia.
12. Grave of Louisa Forbes in Christ Church cemetery, photo 2017
13. Grave of Elizabeth Forbes in Christ Church cemetery, photo 2017
14. Grave of Ellen Forbes in Christ Church cemetery, photo 2017
Kleinig, R, A Guide Behind the Lines, vol 2
Morgan, M Old Myponga, 2018
Morgan, M Old Yankallilla, 2017
Williams, R To Find the Way, 1991
- CT stands for Certificate of title. eg CT 100/ 25 stands for Certificate of Title volume 100, folio 25.
- To access photos and records contact the Society.
- Books published by the Society (ie To Find the Way and the "Old ..." series of books) are available for sale at the Fleurieu Coast Visitor Centre.
- Not all the books listed in the Bibliographies are readily available - some are privately printed or out of print. Contact us for more information.
If you have any additional information about this family – we would love to hear from you.