Index of family folder contents:
1. Newman Families in South Australia, 1856 - 2010, by Margaret Farrow, 2010
2. Research notes by Margaret Morgan
3. Lot 5, section 1172. Notes by Margaret Morgan
4. Note on Newman shops, by Margaret Morgan
5. Notes on 90 Main St Yankalilla, by Margaret Morgan
6. Report on 90 Main St, by Margaret Morgan
7. Report for 18 Field St Normanville, by Margaret Morgan
8. Notes on Alfred Newman, by Margaret Morgan
9. Shop at 102 Main South Rd (Lot 5 section 1172). Proprietor, E. Baldwin.
10. CT 85/76
11. CT 109/788
12. CT 109/86
13.Plan of section 1172, 1872.
14. Grave of Henry and Mary Newman in Christ Church Cemetery.
15. Gravestone of Alfred and Lydia Newman in Yankalilla Cemetery, plot T119.
Farrow, M Newman Families in South Australia, 1856 - 2010, 2010
Morgan, M Old Yankalilla, 2017
Morgan, M Old Normanville, 2016
Williams, R To Find the Way, 2011
- CT stands for Certificate of title. eg CT 100/ 25 stands for Certificate of Title volume 100, folio 25.
- To access photos and records contact the Society.
- Books published by the Society (ie To Find the Way and the "Old ..." series of books) are available for sale at the Fleurieu Coast Visitor Centre.
- Not all the books listed in the Bibliographies are readily available - some are privately printed or out of print. Contact us for more information.
If you have any additional information about this family – we would love to hear from you.