Index of family folder contents:
1. Humphrey family Ancestry, 1717 – 2015, by Neil D Brooks
2. Benjamin & Alice Pascoe (1824-1905)
3. Agreement between Wm Mitchell and John Fowler, January 1859
4. Memorandum of agreement between Mitchell and Fowler 1859
5. Application 1988
6. Map showing site of Pascoe’s brewery
7. Map showing site of Dutton’s brewery
8. Extracts from Beer, Barons or Bankrupts. Early Brewers in South Australia, by Alison Painter, 2012
9. CT 18/190
10. CT 350/132
11. Benjamin Pascoe, rate assessment books
12. Section 1014 9n 1857
13. Y 1862-13 D
14. Y1885_25 O
15. “The Eight children of Benjamin Pascoe”, by Neil Brooks
Painter, A Beer, Barons or Bankrupts. Early Brewers in South Australia, 2012
- CT stands for Certificate of title. eg CT 100/ 25 stands for Certificate of Title volume 100, folio 25.
- To access photos and records contact the Society.
- Books published by the Society (ie To Find the Way and the "Old ..." series of books) are available for sale at the Fleurieu Coast Visitor Centre.
- Not all the books listed in the Bibliographies are readily available - some are privately printed or out of print. Contact us for more information.
If you have any additional information about this family – we would love to hear from you.